Rush & Gransee, L.C. has over 20 years experience representing the injured and accused in San Antonio and the greater South Texas area. They have been recognized as among the best lawyers in San Antonio for the last 10 years by "S.A. Scene" Magazine.
At Rush & Gransee, L.C., we know just how hard it can be to pay for college. Getting a good education is important, and we would like to help out by offering two $1,000 scholarships and make it a little easier for two students and their families.
- Essay length should be between 500-1,000 words.
- Essays should be in Microsoft Word format only.
- Please include your contact information at the top (Full name, email address, mailing address, and phone number).
- Please provide proof of attendance or acceptance at your accredited school.
- Please provide an official copy of your transcript.
- Email all applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Every year, more and more accidents are occurring because of distracted driving. What can be done to further improve the laws and reduce the number of accidents?
Be creative with your responses. Try and find solutions other than banning cell phones while driving. Look at current data and laws and see what can be improved. The San Antonio car accident attorneys of Rush & Gransee L.C. will pick the two best essay responses based on the level of research, creativity, and how well-written the essay is.
- Applicants must be currently accepted or enrolled in a 4 year college/university, or ABA approved law school.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 2.8.
- Applicants must be 18 years or older.
Applications must be received no later than July 1, 2016. The winners will be chosen and notified no later than August 1, 2016.